Sunday 18 January 2015

Weekly Wrap-Up (18/1/15)

The Sunday Post hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's Monday! hosted @ Book Journey

How was everyone's week? Did you get in some good reading?

My week was OK, it was actually nice to be back at school, catching up with my classmates and having intellectual discussions about books :-)

THIS PAST WEEK ON MY BLOG

Top Ten 2014 debuts I didn't get around to reading
Waiting on The Bookseller
Chatty Saturday: Are you the only bookish person you know?

NEXT WEEK ON MY BLOG

Aside from Chatty Saturday, I have nothing planned for next week. So watch this space!

RECENT READS


 

CURRENT READ


READING NEXT

I haven't decided yet!

ADDITIONS TO MY TBR
The only new books I got this past week are school books, but some of them look really interesting.






I STILL have Golden Son on hold at the library and the wait is not only killing me, it is starting to piss me off.


Oh! I also got a really beautiful colouring book for adults and I am having so much fun with it.

Stacking the Shevles hosted @ Tynga's Reviews

**********************

I hope you all have a fabulous week and read some very excellent books. 


8 comments:

  1. Tristram Shandy, huh? I read parts of it in one of lit classes in college! Haven't thought about that book in ages.

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really interesting book, I can't say I like it it, but it is definitely interesting. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Potiki looks so darm cute! Happy reading and have a good weekend.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sherry's Shelves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pretty cute cover isn't it, though I don't think the story will be that nice. Happy reading yourself :-)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Girl With all the Gifts as that is one that I have been wanting to read myself!! I hope htat you have a great week of books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked The Girl with all the Gifts and I hope you enjoy it when you get around to reading it. :-)

      Delete
  4. That Potiki is adorable! So many new books I've not heard of before. I enjoy adult coloring books. Just won a zombie one. LOL

    My Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/18/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-93-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A zombie colouring books sounds cool, I may have to get one myself ;-)

      Delete

I love receiving comments and I always do my best to comment back. I will also try and give your blog a visit X